1. Most cities are “complaint driven enforcement” meaning if your neighbors don’t say anything, they don’t
seek you out.
2. In 2012 and 2013 most cities started cutting back their code enforcement staff and they’d rather leave you alone.
3. If you maintain an address at a traditional home, its hard for them to prove you live in the tiny house.
4. They won’t say it, but they think tiny houses are awe-
some and the wave of the future.
5. Most campgrounds limit your stay to 14-21 days, but if
you have two campgrounds in town you can alternate
until one of them likes you enough to invite you to stay.
Private campgrounds are more willing to do this.
Buy a copy and Support Ryan’s work: TheTinyLife.com/store